1. Register in http://www.BEST.eu.org
Keep in mind the following:
Login: your e-mail
Surname: ALL of your last names.
Student Identifier : personal ID.
If you already had account do not create a new one. Use your account and do not forget to get it validated this year.
2. We activate your account
What do I need? Fotocopy of your ID and inscription payment from your university during the current course. Also, if you have some certificate in English please send us a copy of it. Write down your e-mail and phone number on the ID copy you printed in order to contact you.
If you don’t have any certificate… We can do you a test (a brief one) when you bring the papers. Write an e-mail to curso@BESTvalencia.org with the subject “English test”.
Where? Head to the associations office in the ‘Casa del Alumno’ (Student’s Home), we are there every thursday from 12:30h to 14:30h. If you cannot make it contact cursos@BEST.org.
When? Before each season deadline. Although there is a couple days window in order to finish validation.
3. Write your motivation letter on the internet in English. (Be original!)
Logging in your BEST account until the deadline, send your motivation letter to the events you are interested in.
Remember that is the local group who organizes the event (never Valencia’s) who is responsible for the selection, so think about them while writing the letter.
4. Wait for the acceptance lists… Good luck!!
Around a month after the deadline you will see the result in your BEST account.
1. The maximum number of “Courses on Technology”, “Courses on Career Related Skills” and/or “Courses on Applied Engineering” that you can apply is three, . You only can join ONE of them each season. Among all, a student can attend up to three of these events being a maximum of two in the summer season.
2. The remaining events have no limit of application or assistance (regardless of point 1).